How much is shipping?
Shipping within the United States will be $9 for priority USPS. Orders that are $75+ will automatically qualify for free shipping.
International shipping will cost $17. It is a flat rate and it will also ship via USPS. International orders $100+ will automatically qualify for free shipping.
What is your return policy?
Returns are accepted if they meet the following:
- Purchased within 30 days.
- Customer must pay return shipping
- Items must not be altered, damaged, or changed in any way or form.
- Burlap pouch and cotton cord (if you purchased a necklace) must also be returned.
Refunds will not be issued until all returned items are inspected for damage and/or alterations.
Please contact Lulu A&C before shipping your return. Lulu A&C is not responsible for merchandise lost in transit. I suggest you purchase a tracking number when shipping your return.
Do you do custom orders?
Due to the time it takes to do custom orders, I can only accept limited number of custom project per month (depending on the size of the project). I will accept requests via email or DMs. This will be a first come, first serve basis. There are no waiting lists for custom orders, please contact me for time availability.
For those that are considering custom orders, here is what I usually charge.
- Clients will pay for materials ordered and/or used for the custom order
- Clients will pay for the time it takes for me to complete the order
- Clients will also pay for the shipping of their item(s) they wish for me to work on.
Feel free to message me for estimates.
What is the best way to contact you?
You can message me via email, Instagram, and/or Facebook. I check all my inboxes and DM on a regular basis.
Do you do all the wire wrapping yourself?
I do all the wire wrapping and assembly myself. Every coil and curve of the wire I do with pliers, hammer, and my hands. No fancy machines, just me.